Thursday, April 25, 2013

Oh Yes! It's nice!

Today was officially nice out! It was in the 60's and today was the first day I was able to go out and run with capris and a t-shirt on! I did not have to be bundled in 372 layers of clothing, hat, and mittens! This was so exciting I had to capture the moment. This was before my 2-mile run. As you can tell by the smile on my face and lack of sweat.


I just so happen to have random frames laying around the house for photo opportunities just like this. No not really, I have an antique booth. I have to work there 1 day a month and today was the day. Can't work for the day and not buy at least 1 thing to bring home! So today was a vintage yellow frame. Will surely find something cute to do with it to hang on the wall. Will have to browse Etsy and Pinterest. 

Last Saturday we had a wedding to attend. Was wearing an aborbs dress that I found. It was very vintage inspired and I loved it! 


Are any of you inspired by vintage decor or clothing?

What did you do for activity today?

How warm is it where you live?




6 comments:

  1. 50' ish today in po-dunk Utah.
    I love running outside when the temp is just perfect... it just doesn't happen often enough.
    CrossFit today- 1000 meter row, 50 35# thrusters and 30 pull ups.

    I just love cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love vintage ~ love the 50s/60s clothes - check out modcloth.com - they have a ton of that stuff!
    Its 55 here today and sunny
    I ran on the dreadmill and did Jillian's Shred...

    ReplyDelete
  3. today will be in the high 80's- oh the joys of living in Sin city.
    Heading to the gym to get my sweat on.
    Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My activity today was playing kickball with my students at a picnic :) Unfortunately it was only in 50's and at the end of our picnic even started raining :( You look very cute in your running gear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute dress! Sounds like you had a good run!

    ReplyDelete