2. I really need a fill...like BAD! I can eat anything and everything in sight. This month has been a struggle. I still have to wait 2 weeks. Ugg!
3. It is warming up here in Iowa, today is in the 50's! Much nicer running weather compared to the 17 degree days! Practically flip flop weather!
4. I met a new friend last week, lets call her "A". She is getting her brand new lap band next week. I am super excited for her to begin this new amazing journey!
5. I am trying to grow my hair out. My first baby pony tail:
6. Okay, so note to self: maybe it should only be in a pony for running right now. Hindsight...it wasn't as cute as I thought!
7. I'm debating on signing up for any organized runs this summer. I was inspired by Tina doing her Biggest Loser run, but I just don't know if I want the competition factor...I like running for myself and my body. I don't want to have to compare myself to others.
8. I just really want to be at my goal weight, like right now. I am not going to meet my goal at the one year mark like I had planned. That is discouraging.
9. I should be working on my college classwork instead of blogging on my lunch.
10. I bought my first Coach purse and wallet last weekend. Super Adorbs! Here is me with my wallet:
And yes my purse is a perfect match to the wallet! I'm already addicted to this way over priced purse market. How did I live so long without one???? They just ooozz and smell of luxury.
Lets take a deep breath and coast into the weekend everyone!