Monday, February 25, 2013

The Harlem Shake

I downloaded some new songs tonight to run to. 

So I went to iTunes and was listening to the top songs out now.

Found #3 I had not heard on the radio. 

"The Harlem Shake"

So after it caught my curiosity enough to download it to hear the whole thing.

I had to You Tubed it...I knew there had to be some dance that goes with it.

Seriously, if you don't know what this is, you have to go to You Tube to check this out. 

I have been laughing for way too long watching these things tonight. Hopefully this link will work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IJoKuTlvuM


3 comments:

  1. That's funny. My daughter keeps sending me links for different ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can always use a good laugh! I will check it out~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Halem Shuffle for the first time a couple of weeks ago at the Auburn Basketball game. The mascot started the whole student section...it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete