Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All Dressed Up and No Where To Go!

Had to get all dressed up this week for a meeting.

Felt good wearing size 12 pants and Large top. (NSV)



Got my bounce on tonight. Urban Rebounder DVD on my trampoline!

I think I can officially say I am in the 160's! Back and forth between 168 and 169! HUGE DEAL!

Coming up on the Easter chocolate season as I hear the Cadbury bunny on TV....it will take all I have not to bring these treats home from the store. This is the best tasting chocolate season ever! Ugh!

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME NSV!!! You look adorables!!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! Awesome NSV!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great NSV!! You look really great! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are kicking butt! yay for the 160s! and hells yes on the NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work! that is awesome. glad to read your blog and see your great progess! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete