Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Battle Wounds!

I wanted to post scar pictures. This was something that I was really concerned about after surgery.

My scars were red and angry looking right after surgery, then bruised, then red and bright.

This is what they looked like right after surgery before we left the hospital:

I wish I had taken more pictures of the bruising and redness. But I didn't.

I was worried they would forever be noticeable and bright, however, now, you can hardly see them!
I am very happy with how they have disappeared. This is 7 months post op and 80lbs off!

Can you find 5 incisions now????


I used Bio Oil after my scabs fell off for several months, now I lotion my stomach at least once a day with just regular lotion. I think that has made my results what they are!

2 comments:

  1. nice healing! and your post surgical incisions looked pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to look into that. My port scar is bright pink and huge and I am 3 months post op. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete