Thursday, June 5, 2014

The night before...

Well, it's the night before my skin removal surgery. 

I feel good about it. It's like the last piece of my puzzle. 

I had my last Dr. Appointment with my reconstructive surgeon this afternoon. All is ready to go. 

I had my special wash that I took a shower with tonight. 

I will have to repeat in the morning before surgery. 

I need to be to the hospital at 6:00am surgery at 7:30am. I am happy it is first thing in the morning. 

The hotel we are staying in is attached to the hospital so that will be very convenient. 

So I am just going to read through my instructions again as well as my post op instructions and get ready to go to sleep early! 

Night night! Will update as soon as I am up to it. 

Complete with pictures of course!


1 comment:

  1. Hope surgery went well and wish you a quick recovery. I can't wait to see after pics!

    ReplyDelete