Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Running Playlist

Finished my playlist for my run Saturday!
Had to download some knew stuff to listen to.

Here is what I have: (In this order)...
Ps. It took me about an hour to figure out how to stop the "shuffle" on my iPhone!
Pss. This has irritated me for a long time that it kept shuffling.

Mirrors-JT
Alive-Krewella
Bugatti-Future and Rick Ross
Feel This Moment-Pitbull
I Love It-Icona Pop
Rich as F$*k-2 Chains
That Power-will.i.am
Radioactive-Imagine Dragons
I Made It-Cash Money Heroes
No Hands-Roscoe Dash & Wale

This should be more than enough to get me through my 5K!

I have a broad taste in music--obviously !!!

I'm just hoping I don't have to stop running to do a dance.
Am I the only one who has ever really had to fight that urge while working out?
I have seriously almost stopped running on the trail to dance.


What do all of you like working out to?

4 comments:

  1. I have to fight the urge to dance ALL THE TIME! Wanna shake my booty, ha ha. It can be very dangerous on the treadmill especiallly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself dancing along when I go for my walks...that's called enjoying it! Not to mention...extra cardio. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, usually when Im on the eliptical i get a really good song on and I try to contain myself...only because I know I would for sure fall and break something if i didnt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha. That's funny. I have caught myself moving my hips to the music. Mirrors is one of my favorites right now. Power by Kayne West is good too, even though I don't really care for Kayne West. I have the clean version so I don't know if has cussing...so be careful about that. :)

    ReplyDelete