Sunday, January 27, 2013

Is this really what it's like???? YEP!


I have been having quite a time getting these videos up! I think I have finally succeeded!

These are from mine and my husbands last fill on Thursday.

I am posting both because my husband's is a short clip; to the point and features only the actual fill. 

Mine is longer; shows the lidocaine and the fill. So if you are in a hurry, watch the first one :-) 
 






You will have to excuse the stomach jiggle from laughing....heads up!
I'm certain you will enjoy my husband's video skills on this one. He was pretty impressed with himself :)

...No screaming was involved in making these videos...

1 comment:

  1. It is so great that you two did this together! I wish my husband would get on board. You are looking great! Cool videos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete