Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Years Eve!

I can not believe it is the end of 2012 already! This was a year that brought about many many changes for me! It has been almost a year since I began my journey with my Lap Band. Last January I attended my seminar which started the chain of events that brings me to where I am today! 

Some changes for me in 2012:
1. Scale Victory: Starting weight of 258--Weight today: 184
2. Started size 22W and 3x--Now wearing size 16 and XL in the regular woman's section
3. I can exercise and run without thinking that I may be close to death
4. All the extra energy I have
5. I have learned how to eat differently--including incorporating in foods that I love in a portion my body can handle and continue to lose weight

So happy New Year to everyone out here in the blogging world! 



I can't wait to see what 2013 is going to bring my way! I can only imagine! 

On a side note...one thing I do know 2012 brought to me was this: (For those that can relate...)



2 comments:

  1. Happy New year!! Loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that last picture! I'm glad 2012 was so great for you and let's see where 2013 takes us!

    ReplyDelete