1. I started a new job this week. Have been in orientation all week until today. It was my first day actually starting to train at my job! So far, so good!
2. It is seriously snowing again...A LOT! When is this going to end and be spring...I just don't understand this. This is what global warming is I guess...
3. Debating on running outside in this weather...or just doing something inside today..
4. I am a little ashamed to say I have been recently obsessed with reading 50 Shades of Grey. Okay, I thought I would never read it. One of my old co-workers just thought I could no go on living without reading this. Downloaded it on my iPad and life has just not been the same since. I can't put it down. I am now on book 3 so it is nearing the end. I feel like I now have a personal relationship with these characters so I know it will be rough when it finally ends. Does this happen to anyone else or am I the only one???
5. I put Zoe outside to potty when I got home from work and she just went on the first step and came back into the house. She is even tired of the snow.
6. Okay so just 1 minute ago after I typed #5 she decided she wanted to go outside to chase the squirrel.
7. I never cook anything that can't be handled by the microwave or George Foreman grill, but with the weather I feel like making something for real tonight. What should it be?
8. I just want to profess my LOVE for my Mac products!
9. Saturday we have a wedding to go to and I have this really cute dress I bought on my last shopping trip to wear.
10. I have bought some clothes lately that I don't yet fit into as motivation to get there this summer to wear them.
WEEKEND HERE WE COME!