Thursday, August 2, 2012

All the things I LOVE!

I wasn't planning on doing any blogging tonight...mainly because I'm tired and want to go to sleep. However, I started thinking about all the things I love and it got me thinking. So I'm just going to do a random list tonight....of LOVES:
Husband
Family
My furry baby Zoe
Friends
Riding motorcycle
Vacations
The lake
Pool days
Cookies, bars, icecream (oh no! Yes I do love them)
Garage sales
Camping
Flea markets
Antiques/Vintage "stuff"
Shopping
Florida
Palm Trees
Ocean
My LAP BAND!

Oh yes....that lap band I love....however that leaves me thinking there are some things that I can't add to my LOVES list at this time. I am at exactly 8 weeks post op. I do not love exercising, I do not love eating healthy. But am I doing it anyway...YES! Do I hate it, no...but I still don't love it. It's somewhere in between floating in space. I wonder tonight if some day I will be able to make this list again and be able to add both of those to my existing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment